Submit Assignment From Here
Willing to pay US$
Plant Hormones Homework Help
Plant hormones also called as phytohormones are chemicals that regulate plant growth. Plant hormones are signal molecules that regulate cellular processes in target cell. Plant hormones are the chemicals that in small amounts promote and influence the growth, development, and differentiation of cells and tissues. They also determine the formation of flowers, stems, leaves, the shedding of leaves, and the development and ripening of fruit. Plant hormones:
- Auxins – It is a hormone that is produced in the tip of the stem, promotes the elongation of stem. It inhibits the growth of lateral buds. It maintains apical dominance.
- Cytokinins –This hormone promotes cell division and helps in formation of shoot. It delays senescence and helps auxins transportation through the plant.
- Gibberellins –They promote cellular division, elongation of stem, flowering and growth after seed germination.
- Abscisic acid- It helps in seed dormancy and opening and closing of stomata when leaf wilts.
- Ethylene- It helps to ripen the fruit at the same time.
This topic further includes:
- Salicylic acid
- Plant nutrition
- Medical applications
- Characteristics of hormones
Homework and Assignment Help on Plant Hormones at Assignment Hut
At Assignment Hut you get an opportunity to get help from the best tutors in the industry for all topics related to Biology. You are just a step ahead to get help from the best tutors regarding your Biology homework and assignment. All our tutors are certified experts, Professors and highly experienced professionals. So you can submit your homework or assignment and we will provide you the solutions on time with best possible prices.