Submit Assignment From Here
Willing to pay US$
Pollution Related Diseases Homework Help
Air pollution is the presence of chemicals, particulate matter and biological materials that cause harm living organisms and damage to the natural environment. It is a risk factor for multiple diseases like respiratory infections, heart disease, and lung cancer. It can cause problems in breathing, wheezing, coughing and aggravation of existing respiratory and cardiac conditions .It has severe effects on cardiovascular health.
- Occupational diseases –These diseases develop due to the particular type of occupation. Pneumoconiosis is caused by deposition of coal dust in the lungs in coal miners. It leads to disease called as Black Lung disease.
- Cardiovascular health – Pollution in air has increased the chance of heart attacks and coronary artery diseases.
- Cystic fibrosis – Air pollution decrease the functioning of lungs. Individuals with cystic fibrosis already decreased lings functioning further have to compromise on lings health due to air pollution.
- Asthma – Asthma can be developed from the traffic pollution.
- Cancer – Nitrogen oxide present in air can lead to lung cancer that is why it is said that non smokers are at more risk than smokers.
This topic further includes:
- Water pollution
- Air pollution
- Noise pollution
- Preventions of pollution
- Effects of pollution
Homework and Assignment Help on Pollution Related Diseases at Assignment Hut
At Assignment Hut you get an opportunity to get help from the best tutors in the industry for all topics related to Biology. You are just a step ahead to get help from the best tutors regarding your Biology homework and assignment. All our tutors are certified experts, Professors and highly experienced professionals. So you can submit your homework or assignment and we will provide you the solutions on time with best possible prices.