Submit Assignment From Here
Willing to pay US$
Reproductive System Homework Help
The reproductive system is also called as genital system. It is a system having different organs which work together for reproduction.
The male reproductive system consists:
- Testes – They are two oval organs with scrotum. Each has Leydig cells to produce testosterone and seminiferous tubules to produce spermatozoa.
- Epididymis- It is a tubule tightly coiled to release the sperm to vas deference.
- Vas deference- Tubules having arteries and veins around it, carries sperm to the pelvic cavity.
- Seminal vesicle – These are two pouches for secretion of semen.
- Urethra- Hollow tube that comes out through glans penis and shaft.
Female reproductive system includes: fallopian tube, ovum, ovary, uterus, cervix and vagina. Uterus is a hollow organ in which after fertilization foetus develop. Vagina makes external entry to the uterus. Ovaries contain ova Fallopian tubes are the way by which ova travels from ovaries to uterus.
Homework and Assignment Help on Reproductive System at Assignment Hut
At Assignment Hut you get an opportunity to get help from the best tutors in the industry for all topics related to Biology. You are just a step ahead to get help from the best tutors regarding your Biology homework and assignment. All our tutors are certified experts, Professors and highly experienced professionals. So you can submit your homework or assignment and we will provide you the solutions on time with best possible prices.